Compatible with Restaurant (K Series) only
If your Lightspeed Restaurant app features a white logo on a red background, you're using our new product, K Series.
Whether for dine-in or takeaway, streamline each guest's experience.
Offer a safe way for your customers to dine in, and commission-free ordering for take away.
- Offer the flexibility to either pre-pay online or pay at pick up
- Save money and avoid third-party fees by managing your own takeaway
- Handle cancelled payments and automatically refund customers directly from your ePOS
- Keep it simple with a fully integrated platform; no extra hardware required
Get orders right every time with a fully integrated ePOS.
Order Anywhere is fully integrated. Save time and improve order accuracy without changing the way you work.
- Send all your online orders directly to your ePOS
- Manage online menus quickly and easily across all locations
- Manage expectations by controlling how many orders you can receive within a timeslot
- Forecast labour and inventory needs with reports on past, present and future orders
Give customers the flexibility they need with the online ordering platform they deserve.
Provide a flexible, extensive and seamless ordering experience, anywhere.
- Let your customers decide if they want to pick up their order as soon as possible, or on a set date
- Display your menus online in a professional digital layout
- Create profitable combo menus and highlight your bestsellers
- Give your customers the possibility to fully customise their meal
Let customers order and pay at table straight from their phones.
Offer a safe way to dine in at your restaurant with digital menus and contactless payment directly from the table—no terminals needed.
- Generate unique QR Codes linked to specific menus or tables
- Easy ordering with no need for customers to download an app
- Let customers take control over their dine-in experience and increase check size with product modifiers and upsells
The kind of support you've always wanted.
With Lightspeed, you never stand alone. We have everything you need, when you need it—all for free.
- Unlimited 24/7 support from a dedicated team of specialists
- Fully stacked library of guides, webinars, demos and videos
- Free one-on-one software onboarding session
Find out what Lightspeed can do for your business
An expert will reach out to you shortly.
How much does Lightspeed Order Anywhere cost?
Order Anywhere costs £19 per month when paying up-front annually. This is in addition to your Lightspeed ePOS subscription. If you prefer to pay for Order Anywhere on a monthly basis, it will cost £25/month.
How are payments processed with Lightspeed Order Anywhere?
Payments are currently processed by Stripe Standard Connect. To start accepting transactions through the app, merchants need to create a Stripe Account and connect it to their Lightspeed Order Anywhere location. Click here to view Stripe's processing fees.
Do I need extra hardware?
No. Guests simply need their own smartphone to scan a QR code, access your menu, order and pay. The order will be sent directly to the bar or kitchen via your Lightspeed ePOS as it would with traditional tableside ordering.
What payment types are accepted?
Lightspeed Order Anywhere currently accepts the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Visa Debit
If a merchant chooses to activate the deferred payment functionality, customers have the option to either pre-pay for their order online, or pay at the time of pick-up. Merchants can also decide for themselves which in-person payment methods they wish to accept.
How do I handle refunds with Lightspeed Order Anywhere?
Handling refunds with Lightspeed Order Anywhere couldn't be easier. Merchants simply need to cancel the paid online order within their Lightspeed ePOS, the system will then automatically notify and refund the customer.
Is Lightspeed Order Anywhere available in other languages and currencies?
Yes, our product is currently available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.
As well as GBP, Lightspeed Order Anywhere subscription plans are available in USD, EUR, CHF and CAD.
Can I use Lightspeed Order Anywhere with an ePOS other than Lightspeed?
Lightspeed Order Anywhere is only compatible with Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series).
If you’re currently using Lightspeed Restaurant (L Series), check out its compatible ordering platform, Lightspeed Order Ahead.
Can I edit menus displayed on Lightspeed Order Anywhere?
Yes, this is fairly quick and straightforward process. In the Lightspeed back office, you can add and remove menu items, edit item descriptions, add modifiers and allergen information, and upload product images. You can implement menu changes instantly with Refresh Menu button in your Order Anywhere back office.