Omnichannel - Integrated eCommerce
Fuse your brick-and-mortar and online stores with an integrated eCommerce and EPOS platform. Stay open for business 24/7, reach more customers and generate more sales.
- Centralised inventory management system to track stock across channels
- A single view of customer data and purchase history regardless of where they shop
- Clear and concise reporting for a comprehensive view of your business
Reporting & Analytics
See today’s numbers or take a look at the past year with dashboards that make it easy to see sales, profits and changes over time. Use variables and filters to understand what’s happening across all store locations.
- See the performance of products and individual stores
- Identify opportunities for growth and business improvement
- Learn which employees are your top performers
- Better understand your customers’ shopping habits
Whether you sell product bundles, serialised merchandise or items that require multiple variations, your EPOS system helps you keep stock moving and gives customers what they’re asking for.
- Use one master order to combine purchasing, transferring and ordering from multiple vendors
- Create special orders to meet individual customer needs
- Track unit costs, inventory levels and SKUs across multiple locations
- Add items directly into your stock from thousands of preloaded catalogues
- Create product variations such as size, color and material
- Create, track, and assign serial numbers to products
- Send defective or damaged items back to the vendor, automatically removing them from your inventory
- Bundle individual items to sell them as a package
Manage your store or process sales with an EPOS that works on any computer, smartphone or tablet. Add an iPad, wireless cash drawer, barcode scanner and receipt printer to stay connected and process sales anywhere you are — whether on your sales floor or at your trade show kiosk. Plus, it’s just cool.
- Offer on-the-spot secure transactions
- Access product information without leaving your customer’s side
- Reduce long lines and wait times
- Get new employees up and running faster
- No need to buy new computers or hardware
Manually importing and exporting your accounting data is time-consuming, and with all the back and forth, errors can easily happen.
- Integrate your EPOS with QuickBooks, Xero or Sage One
- Have your sales data posted automatically from your EPOS to your accounting software
- Synchronise your payment and sales tax information
- Cut down on time spent managing accounting data across all locations