Future Restaurant Trends: Live Panel Discussion
Lightspeed and partners Storekit, Nory and SevenRooms invite you to our live panel discussion on restaurant trends for this year and beyond.
As all restaurateurs know, change is constant, and your businesses’ success lies in how quickly you can adapt. But, having an insight into what’s to come can help you plan ahead.
Lightspeed is joining forces with partners Storekit, Nory and SevenRooms to explore what trends we can expect in restaurants this year and beyond.
During a 40-minute panel discussion we’ll be delving into the topics of sustainability, upgrading your tech stack and guest experience.
Join us on Tuesday 27 June at The Lucky Club Camden for an evening of networking, nibbles and learning about the latest industry trends.
18:00: Pre-event with drinks and canapés
18:30: Panel discussion followed by a Q&A session
19:30: Post-event with drinks and food
We'll be discussing:
- Sustainability becomes more than just a buzzword: Ways to make your business more eco-friendly.
- Tech to lead the way: How to streamline your tech stack in the face of rising costs.
- Guest experience
Meet our speakers
- Adam Hyman, Founder of CODE Hospitality - Moderator
- Mark Morris, Founder and Director of The Staff Canteen - Guest speaker
- George Armstrong, Co-Founder/Director of Operations at Ballie Ballerson - Guest speaker
- Ruth Carpenter, Head of Marketing at Pizza Pilgrims - Guest speaker