Women In Hospitality: Live Panel Discussion
Lightspeed and partners Epson and Carbon Friendly Dining invite you to discover a summary of the women in hospitality live panel discussion.
Lightspeed joined forces with partners Epson and Carbon Friendly Dining to explore the challenges women in the hospitality industry face on the road to success.
During an hour-long conversation, we discussed the importance of modern technology, strategies to become more sustainable, and the power of community.
- What strategies the hospitality sector can adopt to become more sustainable
- How to leverage technology to streamline operations and increase efficiency
- How a strong community can help you succeed
Meet our speakers
- Naomi Heaton - CEO and Founder of The Other House
- Isobel Flude - Assistant Manager at 1 Michelin Star restaurant Mana
- Emily Kanders Goldfischer - CEO and Founder of Hertelier
- Aurelia Delclos - Co-owner of Chez Antoinette
- Joely Tennant - Product Partnerships Manager at Lightspeed