Compatible with Restaurant (L & K Series)
This product works with both versions of Lightspeed Restaurant
Go the distance with delivery.
Adapt to your customer's changing behaviour and deliver to them wherever they dine.
- Work efficiently by consolidating online orders on one single screen
- Get orders from Deliveroo or UberEats sent directly to your Lightspeed ePOS
- Make the most of high-margin dishes that travel well
Reach more customers than ever before.
Deliverect makes delivering your menu a breeze, so you can feed customers in the comfort of their homes.
- Engage customers with discounts and promotions
- Maximise your delivery zone to reach as many customers as possible
- Use the reporting tools in your ePOS to see top-performing menu items and spot new opportunities
Connect with customers across multiple channels.
Opening up your business for delivery creates new opportunities for customer engagement and brand awareness.
- Attract hungry delivery customers by promoting your positive reviews
- Use customer data to keep in touch with regulars and make sure they know how to order
- Create promo codes to entice diners on social media
Craft your own delivery menu.
Deliverect lets you customise your menu, so you can be flexible with the dishes you choose to offer for delivery.
- Sync your restaurant menu with delivery platforms
- Create a delivery-only menu, and showcase your most popular dishes
- Customers can scroll through your menu on an easy-to-use interface
Get the kind of support you've always wanted.
One-on-one onboarding. Webinars, demos and videos. All totally free.
"It’s a simple, modern, continually developing solution that integrates easily with other software.”Matt Harris, Thunderbird Chicken
What delivery platforms are available with Deliverect?
Deliverect integrates with the main delivery platforms in UK: UberEats and Deliveroo.
Why should I set up a delivery service?
As the Covid-19 pandemic has shown, restaurants that offer only one way to access their menu risk finding themselves inadequately prepared in the event of sudden interruptions in their income. Studies show that restaurateurs offering a delivery service can increase their turnover by up to 30%.
Do I need extra hardware to use Deliverect?
Receive orders directly to your Lightspeed ePOS. No need to enter orders manually or use an extra tablet to manage your orders. No more juggling between 4 different tablets!
Do I need to manually update my menu on each delivery platform?
Nope! With our delivery partner, Deliverect, your menu syncs with major delivery platforms directly from your ePOS. Customise delivery menus for each platform with one click, and adjust them in real time.
How much does it cost to use Deliverect?
Deliverect is an integration that every Lightspeed Restaurant customer can use, no matter which package you choose.